Information We Collect
When you visit our website, our web server will temporarily record certain information from the device you use to access our website, the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer, the access date, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the HTTP response code and the website from which you are visiting us, the number of bytes transferred during the connection and, if applicable, other technical information that we use and statistically evaluate for the technical implementation of the website’s use (such as delivery of the content, guaranteeing the website’s functionality and security, protection against cyberattacks and other abuses).
It is necessary to store and process the information referred to above for the duration of your session in order to deliver our website content to your computer. We also store some of this information in the log files of our servers. We will not combine this information with your IP address or other personal data relating to you except as disclosed below.
This processing will take place for the fulfilment of the existing contract of use with you, as far as it serves the purpose of the technical implementation of the website’s use and to otherwise protect our legitimate interest in making our website as user-friendly, safe and attractive as possible and in promoting the sale of our products and services.
We will also use the data described above to draw conclusions about your interests from your use and to adapt our website’s offerings according to your interests (profiling) in order to make our website as user-friendly, safe and attractive as possible and thus promote the sale of our products and services.
Cookies, Analysis and Tracking
Further details about the cookies and similar technologies (which hereafter will together be called “cookies”) we use are set out below:
Types of Cookies
All cookies are one of two variants:
- Session Cookies: Also called transient cookies, are cookies that are temporarily stored in your browser for the duration of a browser session, and they typically will store information in the form of a session identification and no further information personally identifying you.
- Persistent Cookies: Also called permanent or stored cookies, are cookies that are stored on your hard drive until they expire (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific web site.
On our website we employ the following types of cookies:
- Required Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting / Advertising Cookies.
These cookies are a mixture of first party cookies, which we set ourselves, and third-party cookies, which are set by other websites.
- Personalization – For example, your language preference is remembered.
- Session Management – To ensure that your session is routed to the correct system for the duration of your visit.
- AB Testing / Multivariate Testing – We can display multiple versions of a page to a user to assess which generates the best user experience.
- Advertising – We can display advertising content depending on location, language, and your past browsing history.
We use a number of cookies which are strictly necessary to allow you to access our websites, to move between pages and to receive services which you have requested. The types of data collected are:
- session identifier
- IP address, and information generated from anonymized IP address that includes
- a computer host name
- geographic location
- time of visit
- webpage URL
- referring website
- security tokens (for authentication and information submission, like RFP forms)
The following are the strictly necessary cookies which we use:
|Name of Cookie||Why we use it||Expiration||Third Party Disclosure|
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of selecting your language or currency every time you access the website and recall your customization preferences.
This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use functionality cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
The following are the functionality cookies which we use:
|Name of Cookie||Why we use it||Expiration||Third Party Disclosure|
We utilize Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to analyze how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. Refer to Use of Analytics section below for more details.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies
We work with certain third party advertisers and partners to collect information about your use of the website through first and third-party cookies in order to serve adverts to you. They may also analyze this data in order to serve adverts to you on other third-party websites.
We also work with advertisers in order to display our advertisements on third party websites, based on cookies set on your visit to this website. Advertising/targeting cookies may also be used to track your responses to particular adverts, which helps advertisers ensure that you see the most relevant advertisements in future on third party websites.
The following are the targeting/advertising cookie which we use:
|Name of Cookie||Why we use it||Expiration||Third Party Disclosure|
The types of data used include online identifiers, including cookie identifiers, IP addresses and device identifiers, imprecise location data (based on your IP address) or precise location data (if you have set your system to allow transmission of geolocation information), and client identifiers.
Types of targeting enacted based on cookies include:
- Demographics: Target ads based on how well products and services trend with users in certain locations, ages, genders, and device types.
- In-market: Show ads to users who have been searching for products and like-services.
- Custom intent audiences: Choose words or phrases related to the people that are most likely to engage with sites and make purchases by using “custom intent audiences.”
- Similar audiences: Target users with interests related to those on remarketing lists.
- Remarketing: Target users that have already interacted with our ads, website, or app.
Social media platforms utilize information about their users in order to determine whether those users should be presented a specific advertising campaign based on criteria selected by the advertiser. This may include information collected through a pixel or similar technology placed on our website, provided by users to the social media platform (e.g. account information and usage of the social network), and information collected from third party websites that is shared with the social media platform.
We do not control the information collected by such partners or advertiser in connection with our website or the further use of information we may provide to them for the aforementioned services, and they do not process such data on our behalf. Only the data protection policies of those third parties as the respective controllers of such data will apply to their processing of such data.
To opt out of the collection of personal information as part of the Google DoubleClick services (and personalization across Google partner websites and google search) please visit: www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/opt-out.html. Further information on how Google use information can be found here https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
To opt-out of personalized advertisements on your social media account or newsfeed and for more information on how these social media platforms use your information, please visit:
• Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
If you would like to control the use of information about you collected by Facebook from third party websites you can visit Facebook’s ‘Off-Facebook’ privacy settings here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/off-facebook-activity
In addition, you can prevent or restrict the storage of cookies on your hard disk by setting your browser not to accept cookies or to request your permission before setting cookies. Once cookies have been set, you can delete them at any time. Please refer to your browser’s operating instructions to find out how this works. If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to restrictions in the use of our service.
Data Retention and Deletion
Log files are deleted after 120 days. Session cookies expire and are deleted at the end of your browser session. Persistent cookies may be set to expire from 30 days to a year (or several years) depending on the function of the cookie. After expiry of those periods information will be deleted or made anonymous.
Pixels (aka web beacons/web bugs/java script).
We may use pixels to automatically record certain technical information about your interactions when you visit our sites or otherwise engage with us, to help deliver cookies on our sites, or count users who have visited our sites. We may also include web beacons in our promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether you open or act on them for statistical purposes. “Pixels” are tiny graphics (about the size of a period at the end of a sentence) with unique identifiers used to track certain online actions, movements and related information users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixels are embedded invisibly on web pages or in HTML-based emails. The data we receive through pixels allows us to effectively promote our sites to various populations of users, and to optimize external advertisements about our sites that appear on third-party websites.
Use of Analytics Providers
We use Google Analytics (“Analytics Providers“) to collect demographic and interest-level information and usage information from users that visit the Site, including information about the pages where users enter and exit the Site and what pages users view on the Site, time spent, browser, operating system, and IP address.
Cookies allow Analytics Providers to recognize a user when a user visits our website and when the user visits other websites. Analytics Providers use the information they collect from our website and other websites to share with us and other website operators’ information about users including age range, gender, geographic regions, general interests, and details about devices used to visit our website and other websites and purchase items.
Beep Beep, Inc. doing business as Sunday
Effective Date: April 30, 2021
Last Updated: April 30, 2021
- Terms of Service
- Data We Collect
- How We Use Personal Data We Collect
- Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
- Data We Share
- Your Failure to Provide Personal Data
- Our Retention of Your Personal Data
- Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Data
- European Users’ Rights With Respect to Personal Data
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
- Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
- Your Ad Choices
- Third Party Links
- International Transfer
- How We Protect Personal Data
- Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
- Sunday Customers
- How to Contact Us
Irrespective of which country you live in, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country where you live. Learn more about our data transfer operations in the “International Transfer” section below. If you do not agree to the transfer, storage and use of your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate, please do not use the Sites or Services.
Terms of Service
By accessing or using the Sites in any manner, you also agree to be bound by Sunday’s Terms of Service (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions contained in or incorporated by reference into the Agreement, please do not use the Sites.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect information, including personal data, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of personal data include: full name, home address, email address, date of birth, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- Information You Give to Us
As you evaluate whether Sunday is the right solution for you, you may choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself, including your name, email, phone number, and user name and password, by completing forms on our website, such as when you request information about our Services. When using our Services, you may provide us with messages sent between those individuals you have authorized to use our Services. In some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information. You may also provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our services. While on our Site, you may choose to provide us with employment and education information when you apply for a job at Sunday.
Please note that if you do not provide us with Personal Data, your ability to use certain aspects of our products and services may be limited.
- Information We Obtain from Your Use of Our Services
We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, browser type, and internet service provider. We also collect information about your interaction with the Services, such as creating or logging into your account, or opening or interacting with the Services on Your mobile device. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect and process information about your actual location. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Location Data
If you grant us access to your location, Sunday may collect information about your location when you use our Sites and Services. Your location can be determined by: IP address, and information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. When you use our Services via a wireless device, we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Some features within our application may only function upon confirmation of your location, and therefore such features will not be available if you choose not to provide your location data to us. The specificity of the location data collected may depend on a number of factors, including the device you are using (e.g. laptop, smartphone or tablet) and how you are connected to the Internet (e.g., via cable broadband connection, Wi-Fi).
- Device ID
When using our Services, we or our service provider may collect your unique device ID. We may use such information for internal purposes and to provide you a better experience, such as to troubleshoot application problems you may experience. We may associate device ID with personal information you provide to us. You may learn more about opt out of any anonymous device ID collection via the privacy settings available within your mobile device.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third party advertising and analytics partners include Google and similar third party advertising or analytics partners.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Clickstream Data. Clickstream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Sites. Clickstream data may include information such as the page served, the time spent viewing the page, source of the request, type of browser making the request, the preceding page viewed and similar information. Clickstream data permits us to analyze how visitors arrive at the Sites, what type of content is popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content on the Sites.
How We Use Personal Data We Collect
We use your Personal Data in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To inform you about services available from Sunday;
- To authorize access to our Sites and Services;
- To provide you with Services and Products;
- To offer and administer programs;
- To administer content, promotion, surveys, voting polls or other Site features;
- To communicate about, and administer your participation in, special programs, surveys, contests, online campaigns, online programs, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions, and to deliver pertinent emails;
- To send you confirmations, updates, and security alerts and support administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of the Services;
- For marketing purposes, including but not limited to, facilitating interest-based advertising, creating custom audiences to target online and mobile advertising, sending integrated marketing messages across channels and devices, personalizing email marketing that we sent to you, sending you other promotional materials, and notifying about special promotions, offers, events or opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- To improve our customer service, conduct customer satisfaction, market research, and quality assurance reviews;
- To respond to and support users regarding their use of the Sites and Services;
- To process applications for employment that you submit through the Sites;
- To perform data analysis and testing;
- To use statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
- To otherwise fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided.
We use the information we collect from our Sites to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect our Company and our users.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We may use your personal information to see which web pages you visit at our Site, which web site you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our Site and how to improve it. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
Whenever we collect Personal Data from you, we may do so on the following legal bases:
|Receiving and responding to your enquiries and complaints||Legitimate interest in providing customer service solutions|
|Making the website function securely using necessary cookies||Legitimate interest in presenting a functioning and secure website|
|Personalizing your experience on our website, collecting information about your use of our websites for statistical and product improvement purposes, and sending serving targeted advertising to you, in each case using cookies and similar technologies||Your consent|
|Maintaining databases of business contacts and contacting these for professional, non-marketing related reasons||Legitimate interest in being able to contact customers, suppliers and other third parties for business reasons, including to provide contractually required services to business customers|
|Invoicing for our services and making payments to suppliers||Legitimate interest in conducting necessary / contractually required finance transactions|
|To ensure compliance with our licensing terms||Legitimate interest in enforcing our terms on authorized users|
|Displaying personal user testimonials||Your consent|
|Send marketing information to existing and prospective customers (for telephone marketing, please also refer to our Call Recordings Policy)||Legitimate interest in promoting our products and services; orConsent (where expressly provided by you, including in cases where required by law)|
|Assess job applications||Legitimate interest in selecting appropriate, qualified candidates|
|Providing information to regulators, law enforcement agencies, other government bodies and the courts||Compliance with a legal obligation; or|
Legitimate interest in cooperating with lawful requests for information and assisting with regulatory investigations and the conduct of the courts
|Making information available as part of due diligence, and then transferring your personal information as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets||Legitimate interest in transferring all or part of the business to a purchaser|
Personal Data We Share
Sunday may disclose your Personal Data to commercial providers for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Data for these reasons, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Data confidential and not use it for any purpose except for the purposes set forth in the contract.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Sunday unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sunday when we have your consent to do so.
- For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sunday if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sunday, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify Users about legal demands for their Personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
- Business Transfers. If we establish a new related entity, are acquired by or merged with another organization, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another organization, Personal Data about our users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that Sunday itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Data about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
- Aggregate Site Use Information. We may share aggregate and anonymized/pseudonymized Personal Data to third parties in order to promote or describe use of the Sites, for research, marketing, advertising, or similar purposes.
We attempt to notify you about legal demands for your Personal Data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
Your Failure to Provide Personal Data
Your provision of Personal Data is required in order to use certain parts of our services and our programs. If you fail to provide such Personal Data, you may not be able to access and use our Services and/or our programs, or parts of our Services and/or our programs.
Our Retention of Your Personal Data
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose for collection. For example, we keep your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary for your use of our programs and Services and for a reasonable period of time afterward. We also may retain your Personal Data during the period of time needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection law. Whenever you choose to visit our Site and use our Services, we aim to provide you with choices about how we use your Personal Data. If we have collected your Personal Data because you visited our website or contacted us, then we will facilitate your rights directly because we are the controller of your Personal Information. If we have collected your Personal Data on behalf of a customer when you have been employed by that customer, your rights are facilitated by the customer because they are the controller of your Personal Data.
Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of Personal Data we maintain about you. In addition, if you believe that Personal Data we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
- European Users’ Rights With Respect to Personal Data
Some data protection laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), provide you with certain rights in connection with Personal Data you have shared with us when we are the data controller. If you are resident in the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data which we hold about you.
- The right of correction: You have the right to request correction or changes of your Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your Personal Data from our servers and to erase your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your Personal Data will likely impact your ability to use our services.
- The right to object (opt-out): You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Data, such as direct marketing, at any time.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to a “portable” copy of your Personal Data that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your Personal Data stored on our servers / IT environment to another service provider’s servers / IT environment.
- The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can make these requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at the contact information below. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may update or correct information about yourself by emailing us at email@example.com. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may contact you to request that you update your Personal Data on a regular basis to ensure its integrity for the purposes of ongoing data management.
- Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
We currently provide the following opt-out opportunities:
- At any time, you can follow a link provided in offers, newsletters or other email messages (except for e-commerce confirmation or service notice emails) received from us to unsubscribe from the service.
- Your Ad Choices
As described above, we or third party partners may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser when you visit our Sites for the purpose of serving you targeted advertising (also referred to as “online behavioral advertising” or “interest-based advertising”). You may find more information about entities involved in online advertising and additional choices you may make, including opt-out of having your information used for internet-based advertising, through the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at the NAI Service, and the Digital Advertising Alliance (the “DAA”) at the DAA consumer choice service. Sunday is a participant in the online industry’s self-regulatory program administered by the DAA and has agreed to adhere to the DAA’s principles applicable to interest-based ads.
The tools provided at the DAA opt-out page and the NAI opt-out page are provided by third parties, not Sunday. Sunday does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
Third Party Links
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than Sunday. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party’s website. Sunday strongly recommends that each User review the third party’s terms and policies.
We are committed to complying with applicable laws, regulations and mandatory government standards regarding the protection of Personal Data.
How We Protect Personal Data
Sunday maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User’s Personal Data and information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms. For example, we use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Data.
Although we take reasonable steps designed to protect your Personal Data, please be advised that no security system or means of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure (including without limitation with respect to computer viruses, malicious software and hacker attacks). We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Data or any information you disclose or transmit to us. We are not responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access, and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where required under law, we will notify you of any such loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data that may affect you so that you can take the appropriate actions.
The Site is not intended for use by children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13 in the United States or under the age of 16 in the European Union (or a minor in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing our Sites or Services). If a child has provided us with Personal Data, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13 or 16 in the applicable jurisdiction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
Don Not Track (“DNT”) is the concept that has been promoted by regulatory authorities, in particular by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism to allow internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites. Sunday does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to DNT signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
California residents are entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing us at the address listed in the “How to Contact Us” section. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted to addresses other than the addresses specified in this paragraph.
- Sunday Customer Information. We collect information about individuals within our Sunday Customers organization (“Customer Information”). Customer Information may include information related to the Customer’s account, name, work e-mail address, work phone number, job title or similar kinds of information. We use Customer Information to support the Customer account, maintain our business relationship with the Customer, respond to Customer inquiries, or perform accounting functions. Sunday Customers may update personal information and password by logging into the Sunday Platform and updating their account. Sunday Customers may contact Sunday support in order to delete their Personal Data. In some cases, we may not be able to delete Customer Information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
- Information about our Customers’ Contacts. We collect information about any contacts, such as their users and others, that may be uploaded into the Sunday Platform (“Information about our Customers’ Contacts”). Information about our Customer’s Contacts may include name, e-mail address, phone number, job title, or similar kinds of information. We use Information about our Customer’s Contacts for the purposes of providing Services to such contacts. Sunday Customers may update or delete Information about their contacts in the Sunday Platform. Sunday Customers may also contact Sunday support in order to update and delete such information. In some cases, we may not be able to delete such information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
- Archival Information. We collect communications information for archival purposes on behalf of, and as directed by, our Sunday Customers (“Archival Information”). Archival Information includes data about our Sunday Customers and the third parties they correspond with. We do not control or monitor the information our Sunday Customers collect and store through our services, or their privacy practices or policies. It is our Customer’s obligation to obtain all necessary consents and to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the Customer’s communications and use of our services. Our Customer’s privacy policies or practices apply to Archival Information, the purposes for which the Customer collects Archival Information, how the Customer may use Archival Information and what choices the individual may have with respect to Archival Information. Individuals must contact the applicable Customer in order to correct, amend, or delete their information, or to opt out of any collection, uses or disclosure of their information by our Customer.
- Automatically Collected Information. We collect information automatically about how our Sunday Customers use our services (“Automatically Collected Information”). We do this via data collection technologies such as cookies, web beacons, gifs or other tracking technologies. We collect this information in order to monitor, support and improve our services or to provide Sunday Customers with certain customized features. We may use Automatically Collected Information to tell us how our Sunday Customers use our services, to improve our services or develop new products, services or features. We may combine this information with other information we collect.
We treat Customer Information, Information about our Customer’s Contacts, Archival Information and Automatically Collected Information as the confidential and proprietary information of our Sunday Customers, subject to the terms of the Sunday Terms of Service and any other service agreement between Sunday and the Sunday Customer. We do not share Customer Information, Information about our Customer’s Contacts, Archival Information or Automatically Collected Information with third parties unless directed to do so by our Customer, as may be necessary to provide services to the Customer, to our advisors, affiliates, representatives, agents, service providers, in connection with a business transaction (such as a merger or sale), as allowed under the terms of our agreement with our Customer, or in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant or to comply with a legal requirement or to cooperate with an investigation. We may disclose Customer Information, Information about our Customer’s Contacts, Archival Information or Automatically Collected Information for the aforementioned reasons, or in order to protect our rights or the rights of our affiliates, Sunday Customers, or service providers.
We will retain Customer Information we process on behalf of our Sunday Customer for as long as needed to provide services to our Customer, or for the period of time requested by a particular Customer. Sunday Customers are responsible for obtaining consent and maintaining any Personal Information collected with their forms. Please let us know if your Personal Information was improperly collected by a Sunday Customer. While Sunday only collects the Personal Data necessary to provide Services, you may collect a wide variety of information from your customers using the forms you create with our Services.
How to Contact Us
Send e-mail to: email@example.com
Send mail to our address:
Beep Beep, Inc. doing business as Sunday
305 Delmont Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305